Thursday, February 4, 2016

CLOSE TO EVERYONE'S HOME------WHOSE LIFE WILL FINALLY MATTER TO US????????



CLOSE TO EVERYONE'S HOME-----WHOSE LIFE WILL FINALLY MATTER TO US???????
 
As we all are trying to wrap our minds around this horrific murder.......we are certainly at a loss for words.  When does it become okay to kill someone over $600 monthly child support.  That one split decision that he made has affected his entire family and the family of NeShante Davis and Baby Chloe........they had their entire lives ahead of them......
 
You wouldn't think that on your way to taking your baby to daycare and you heading to work that the one person that is supposed to protect his child would be the one to take their life.

We have to do better as human beings.....this was a very senseless murder that didn't have to happen.....This was a coward act.  I pray that we can all come together as a community and give a helping hand to all that are in need.....when you see someone that has some type of Mental Illness reach out to them and help in anyway that you can.....

Also, domestic violence is very real......he took this to a level that was far beyond imagination......

How do we all begin to recover and go on with our daily lives as we are trying to not understand how something like this could happen and so horrific........we can reach out to one another to encourage, love, comfort and stand in the gap......we must all pray for one another as I know her family will surely need this and also prayers for his family and other children......
 
This scripture really spoke to me and gave me some sense of peace.....I pray that this will help you as well:

Psalm 31:9 - Be gracious and compassionate to me, O Lord, for I am in trouble; My eye is clouded and weakened by grief, my soul and my body also.


http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-Investigate-Homicide-in-Fort-Washington-367335681.html

LET'S ALL LEARN THAT EVERY HUMAN BEINGS LIFE MATTERS------

Blessings and Love,
Calvin & LeVette Thomas
Mz. Kiwi's Blog

1 comment:

  1. My prayers and condolences are with the family.This was a senseless act. I HOPE HE DIES A LONG PAINFUL HORRIFIC DEATH. JAIL IS NOT ENOUGH.

    ReplyDelete