Thursday, February 11, 2016

Honoring - This Precious Diva - Whitney Houston 8/9/63 - 2/11/12

As this precious Angel took her seat next to our Father in Heaven...where she no longer can hurt, be in any pain, be judged by anyone....let's honor her and give her the respect that she deserves....May she continue to RIP......alongside her beautiful baby girl Bobbi Kristina.........................I still can't believe that such a beautiful divaaaaaaaaaaaa is goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............I still see it very fitting that I add this song.....


I LOVE THE LORD.......this sista really put it downnnnnnnnnnnnn
May God continue to bless this family and keep them close to him...AMEN..in Jesus Name....AMEN




 
I will always remember you Whitney as the beautiful Queen that you were...thank you so much for the beautiful music....we so appreciated youuuuuuuuu






Many Blessings,


LeVette
Mz. Kiwi's Blog








No comments:

Post a Comment